PART-TIME DRIVER/DOG DAY CARE ASSISTANT RIPLEY
Dog Days Adventure is a dog day care centre providing day care, walks, fun and activities for dogs of all breeds at its two centres in Ripley and Ockham.
Due to increased demand for its services, Dog Days Adventure is looking to recruit a reliable, organised and confident DRIVER/DAY CARE ASSISTANT to join its team.
The position is for 2 to 3 days per week and to cover holidays when required.
To be considered for this position, candidates should :
– Be over 25 for insurance purposes with a clean driving licence
– Be a confident driver and preferably have a familiarity with the areas we cover for pick ups/drop offs
– Live in Esher or surrounding area.
– Have experience working with dogs – ideally you will have worked in a kennel environment or for a dog charity
– Be comfortable and confident handling dogs of all breeds
– Have good interpersonal and communication skills
– Enjoy working as part of a small but growing team
– Have a flexible and ‘can do’ attitude
– Must be prepared to work in all weather and conditions
Please apply in writing with a copy of your CV and a covering email to email@example.com by Friday 10th June 2016.