Would you like to be part of our team and take care of dogs each day? We’re looking for enthusiastic dog lovers to join us & take care of our dog and puppy guests.
We are currently recruiting!
Driver/Day care assistant
To be considered for these positions, candidates should :
– Have held a clean driving licence for 7 years
– Be a confident driver and preferably have a familiarity with the areas we cover for pick ups/drop offs
– Live within commuting distance to our pickup areas.
– Must have owned or own a dog.
– Be comfortable and confident handling dogs of all breeds
– Have good interpersonal and communication skills
– Have an Animal Management qualification (preferred but no essential)
– Enjoy working as part of a small but growing team
– Have a flexible and ‘can do’ attitude
– Must be prepared to work in all weather and conditions
Application deadline: 31 August 2022
Expected start date: September 2022 (or ASAP)
Please contact us for further information.