Dog Days Adventure is a dog day care centre providing day care, walks, fun and activities for dogs of all breeds at its two centres in Ripley and Ockham.
Due to increased demand for its services, Dog Days Adventure is looking to recruit a reliable, organised and confident DRIVER/DAY CARE ASSISTANT to join its team.
To be considered for this position, candidates should :
– Have held a clean driving licence for 7 years
– Be a confident driver and preferably have a familiarity with the areas we cover for pick ups/drop offs
– Live in Surbiton/Esher/Walton or surrounding area.
– Must have owned or own a dog.
– Be comfortable and confident handling dogs of all breeds
– Have good interpersonal and communication skills
– Enjoy working as part of a small but growing team
– Have a flexible and ‘can do’ attitude
– Must be prepared to work in all weather and conditions
Please apply in writing with a copy of your CV and a covering email to email@example.com by Friday 9th June 2018.